I'm talking easy, peasy makeup here ladies! I'm always on the run during the week and this is my go-to, get ready QUICK, everyday look for errands and at home shananigans! And I promise....it takes me 6 minutes (or less) to get this done.
1. CC Cream. Get yourself a good CC cream! I love the one from Arbonne and I've been using it for years. It goes on sheer with enough coverage and makes my skin look awesome! I apply this with just my fingers.
2. Concealer. Next I conseal under my eyes. I raved about this product before by Rimmel (it's $4....hello!!!) and I'm still using and loving it!
3. Bronzer. I use my bronzer to give color to my face and as my blush too; if I'm feeling extra fancy I'll put a little blush on that day. I place my bronzer under my cheekbone up, along my hairline and under my jaw line. I use a big powder brush for this.
4. Brows. One of the most underestimated makeup products!!!! Fill. In. Your. Brows. Please! Frames and shapes your whole face. Plus, bold brows are in!!!
5. Mascara. My favorite product. Give your eyes some pop with a couple coats of mascara. Flutter, flutter....
6. Lips. Pull the whole look together with some color on your lips. This is Maui by Anatasia. Love!!!
There we have it. Take some time to get yourself pretty in the morning. You'll feel great and put together...even for a day in the house!
Until next time...