People will often ask me when they should start using an eye cream. I say..."NOW!" Whatever age you are. Use it. Adding that touch of moisture around your eye is what is going to help decrease the sign of aging, reduce the appearance of dark circles and in some cases...help your makeup go on cleaner.
So here we go...my faves.
When I look for an eye cream, I look for one that tightens (for night time) but mostly one that moisturizes without feeling greasy.
1. Arbonne's FC5 Hydrating Eye Cream. I am head over heels for this one. I use it in the morning before I apply my makeup. A tiny bit goes a long ways. It absorbs great, doesn't feel greasy and smells awesome too!
2. Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Cream. This is an ultra firming, anti-aging/wrinkle eye cream. Super effective, great for night time.
3. The Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream. This was my all-time favorite for years before I found the Arbonne one. Its really moisturizing, effective and soothing.
4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. This is refreshing, super rich and moisturizing. I love that it has avocado oil in it.
5. Dermalogica's Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum. I feel like this is more of a treatment for your eyes. Super intense, highly effective and a great anti-aging product.