I decided I needed for some good old inspiration during this drabby, snowy weather to participate in the Pinterest challenge I stole from here.
Here we go:
1. Rainbow cupcakes: This just looks like fun and we have St. Patrick's day coming up...why not?
2. Tulips "wreath":: Saw this and feel in love. So fresh and inviting. Can't wait!
3. New Do: Growing out my hair is a pain and I'm at this lovely, shaggy...ummmm...weird stage. I need a new shape and maybe some bangs. I love bangs.
4. Organize something: Preferably my children's unused clothes. They are just stuffed in boxes, in the "storage room" downstairs. Headache already.
5. T-Shirt skirt: This has been on the list for months now...just needa do it! And it looks EASY!
6. Collar: I need to get outta the sweats and cardi's and get myself something cute on. Collar and sweater inspiration.
Join up if you like!
Let me know if you do!