1. Remove your makeup and cleanse your skin with your favorite cleanser.
2. Exfoliate with 1 TB baking soda and 2-3 drops of water. Gently rub into your skin for 1 minute, rinse with water.
3. Tone with your favorite toner and witch hazel.
4. Apply your homemade honey mask (recipe below).
5. Follow up with your favorite night cream and eye cream!
Homemade Honey Mask
**honey is super moisturizing and helps balance and release toxins from your skin**
Add to a small bowl:
1 TB honey
1 TB olive oil
1 TB water
Don't forget to take some time for yourself tonight. Take a bath, watch your favorite show, read a book and hit the hay EARLY...
Have a good rest of the week!