Here we go for some favorites for this month...
1. Real Techniques Blush Brush. I love these brushes because they are affordable, work great, super soft and don't shed.
2. NARS shadow duo in Charade. I probably don't like the NARS formula as much as MAC or Urban Decay but I was impressed with this and have been using it daily. It lasts ALL day! All day, seriously. I love that it comes in just two colors so it makes the application not as overwhelming as some palettes...too many choices stress me out sometimes! The mauve/purple combo really make my eyes pop. So happy I made this purchase and will certainly be making more.
3. Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration. I don't think I've used Herbal Essence since middle school, but I bought a travel size of this for the gym a while back and was really happy with it so went with the big size this time. Always nice to find a good drugstore shampoo/conditioner!
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in Radiant. I've been applying this to the top of my cheek bones under my foundation on days I feel I need an extra glow and am really liking it a lot. It gives off a perfect, pink/fleshy toned glow with no shimmer.
5. Urban Decay's Eye Primer. I never used an eye primer but this is such a simple and quick step in your makeup routine to help your shadow last all day long and not crease. This stuff is pretty much the bomb-diggity. My shadow stays put for a good 16+ hours.
Hope you all had a great February and I'm looking forward to some Spring weather come March! Wahoo!